Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Story- First Of May

Maybe some of you think that 'what the hell...still like a child write essay My story..lol..I had a reason that why I name it as My story.

Last night I take one old album BeeGees and hear a song called as First of May..the song goes like that

When I was small, and christmas trees were tall,

We used to love while others used to play.

Dont ask me why, but time has passed us by,

Some one else moved in from far away.

Now we are tall, and christmas trees are small,

And you dont ask the time of day.But you and i,

our love will never die,But guess well cry come first of may.

The apple tree that grew for you and me,

I watched the apples falling one by one.

And I recall the moment of them all,


The day I kissed your cheek and you were mine

When I was small, and Christmas trees were tall,

Do do do do do do do do do...

Don't ask me why, but time has passed us by,

Some one else moved in from far away.

Those highlight phrases make me recall back my old house...this house where I born...A story as my life's journey then, the events occur there make as chapters for me. I had been drop a lot of blood and sweat in this old place.I had been live this place already 15 years..if not mistaken haha....I had two good companions there in childhood time ..they are ah hao and kee soon...Last time I quite active in outdoor games, I always play football and basketball with them..

I can't believe that the basketball court already ruined cho in other words, that place constructing for something.. sigh...Besides, behind the basketball court was a playground and this is the place make me have a painful nightmare. I broke my arm while playing there..that time I just 4 years old...mm..my neighbour say she saw the ghost make me fall down on the ground from the rod according those aunties said that the place was curse because a dead corpse woman buried there and many years later cho only discovered the corpse..she been murdered and buried there...so her spirit can't rest..OMG..stop here liao now my whole skin like chicken skin cho and feel cold...Anyway, someone say was true story and some may just say it is just a rumor to scare little child stop do naughty thing..Then, I hope it was just a rumor then, the injured is just an accident....Here I would like tell everyone just coincidence occur the event and don't sue me that I make a story to scare away those people live there, I just tell out what I had been experienced there...moreover, everyone knows aunties always like to talk big one la hahaha~!

Let's change another topic here..hehe...Ah Hao is the most best friend to me those days...others don't jealous because I not yet met you all that time haha...He is the one company me while waiting school bus come(right-hand side)....u can say he is quite honest and loyal friend lol haha!..

Sigh...but I lost contact with him cho many years...luckily, few days ago I met him back at Parkson..unbelievable Ah hao become a handsome and tall man like Zhou Yu ..aa..those didn't read Romance of the 3 kingdoms then never mind if don't understand this character haha!According what he said to me, another of my companion, Kee Soon still just like ketot haha!oops sorry..I quite honest people and my principle is integrity lol..wari wari...(^_^)..Left Hand side picture is my old house la haha~!I got some feel of PRISON BREAK series...Do you all have such feel?do u?haha~!Maybe the owner wants more safety just like prison lol



another left-hand side,...u all can see some dark green words written there...haha..the culprit vandalism the wall of the flat Omg...actually the culprit was my cousin haha!this event occurred about ten years ago...he and his friends painting the flag for the school marching event so suddenly he mad cho in mind ...just wrote down those words maybe he think he is Sun Wukong wrote words on the Buddha's finger...LOL..just joking haha~!

In the end, I feel the song First of May make me recall lot of events ...the house is just one of it..others lol is..s...e...c...r..e...t....haha!Anyway, this old house make me recall back 15 years stories...and it make me understand one thing that is 'bond' ..no matter is friendship, brotherhood or relationship we should appreciate it and don't harm it before it lost or disappear then, regret is no use because is too late cho. I hope you understand what i mean haha..because my English proficiency not very good...so sorry if got any misunderstood giving u all or inconvenient to u all..hehe

4 comments:

  1. wow so long...
    it's not true la bout the ghost rumors...
    yewhoong,i think u've forgotten smt...
    you're DUGONG u mana ada KAKI to walk wo!!!
    muahahaha!!!so u sure jatuh la XD LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. got error a bit the comment previous...yoketeng say not true..hope so..la if not..scary lo..sei sui chai really i must kill u once meet u again lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. just saw this. you changed your blog url ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no ar bro...still the same..erictoshiro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails