Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Random thought & feeling


Simple blogging around before I start my work doing slides..I know some of them may not appreciate my jobs...thought is stupid anyway I'm happy with it because i got responsible..Sigh...Just get a bad news and I understand one thing or learn a great lesson...

This time consider as 3rd time unexpected event for me....I really totally stunted by one call and my mind totally blank. Somemore, I need work up for my Strategic Management Planning and control..this fantastic subject always make me headache the most.

sometimes you need to act like defenseless guy and not so formidable ...so you will gain unexpected victory...Now I totally can imagine the situation why Wei Dynasty fallen in the hand of Sima Yi...Even though, i knew the history well but today I experienced the same situation....sigh..never mind time to work lu...




1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails