Saturday, March 19, 2011

ASIA Food 2011


Almost 3 months, I didn't update my blog haha~!!LOLx..I think my blog grow some spores as decoration for my website haha~!!What to do...I'm very busy for complete my Final Year Project(FYP). After finish my FYP, then come to assignments and exams....moreover, one more great challenge to me that is job interview. I will tell about what happening from me start from Jan till March now~!!

I apply job from one of the conglomerate companies, KLK in Malaysia. I had passed two levels interview organized by the company. First level was interviewed by their manager and executives. Second level, it is very tough and tension haha~!!because interview by Regional Director and 2 General Managers...

They ask me many fantastic questions anyhow I able answer what they want...make me uncomfortable in this second interview is I act like story teller and they just laugh and smile lolx no other respond haha~!!anyway all of them are nice and good guys..But now wait their call whether get hire a not..very kang cheong and scare they not hire me...sigh if this happen I quite sad because these interviews make me used up lot of times and energies.


Every chinese always like to have simple breakfast(above). In Taiwan and Hong Kong, this type of breakfast is very normal. Actually this my morning breakfast today wakakaka~!!I make the scrabble egg and mix vegetable with pork about 5-8minutes...very simple la..the porridge not easy made so this task give to my mom la..haha~!! My mom cooking skill very good LOlx..of coz can't compete with those big chef restaurant la...Below is the Dong Po Pork special made by my mom when Chinese New Year reunion Dinner.


This dish originated from Hang Zhou, Westlake and created by Historical scholar and also Song dynasty officer, So Dongpo. Frankly, this dish have been changed into many ways and lost its "Origin". Anyway, my mom make the pork not so oily by "special technique". the tender crispy but not flaky with a glutinous texture without the greasy taste. One word describe "Jian"~!!(Nice~!!)


Every Chinese always must have pork in their feast such as fried pork, roasted pig...maybe must included Yee Sang to celebrate their Chinese New Year. Yee Sang is mixture of fruits and vegetable create nice unique flavor moreover, this dish must add raw fish slice meat such as salmon meat and other type of fish. This Yee Sang purpose is to let those people who eat it, will have good fortune and luck once proceed to toss the shredded ingredients into the air with chopstick. So, this traditional practice start from Southern Song dynasty ( 960-1279) and this practice eating still goes on in 21st century Chinese community....


This CNY really give me a fabulous and happy event...make me erase all bad memories in 2010...thanks to my good kaima make me so fantastic foods. Somemore, yuyu and taufu make me those nice food like fried bacon, fish ball noodle and ..forgot cho la lol...wakaka...also eat with those good friends while CNY eve in Ka Hoe Yue Yuen restaurant. That day, I was every happy because first time I eat with a bunch of friends in CNY.Just talk back before CNY ...I was went for a trip in Penang to research and survey for my dissertation or Final Year Project. Meanwhile I'm working, My team and I go eat one nice sushi outlet there that is Sakae. Even though, the Japanese food can't describe it very very nice but at least better than Sushi King.


Sakae have very unique in their tea. The tea made by seaweed and combine with green tea so give very good combination flavor to me..nice tea...Moreover, their food also not bad for Inagi(eel) rice.My friends order beef and other stuff foods also nice.Then,I'm first time taste Japan sake and it is great~!I feel some spicy flavor in the sake(^__^).we also eat those normal type of sushi, we didn't try the expensive sushi sigh~student has limitation too~!!

Finally, I finish my last assignment and also concluded my Assignment era in degree level. So, I go celebrate with friends in Ipoh. I go watch Rango in the cinema and then, later go eat Korean foods..Rango movie will be review out very soon lol Korean foods really very good for health. Why? this is because too much vegetables and plain taste LOLx...Of course, it is very suitable those girls and boys who want diet and health nutritious food. Korea food is your right choice.


Anyway, Korean food quite nice too such as Barbecue pork or beef(above)...very nice~!!The barbecue pork got three types of style to eat. This is what the boss of the outlet teach us eat.

First, it can put in sesame oil and black pepper sauce, second mway is wrap it together with glass cabbage,mint leave, garlic, and special chilly sauce and last way is eat together with onion and soya sauce. Anyway, I like the second way because it gives me the taste is rich with fabulous mixture of tastes...every flavors didn't over turn or monopolize each other taste so it is well-balance. Moreover, barbecue pork wrap with vegetable make you taste it "crunchy" and juicy~!!The pork tender is just too perfect~!!!! When I bite it..just make me went in crazy, "Dream in another Dream"~!


The Korea foods (above) I feel that the soup not so nice if compare with Chinese beef soup because herbal not so strong flavor if compare..But I feel that when u like eat something plain and healthy food, Korea food is very suitable. No wonder Korean girl so white the skin LOlx. The noodle is just spaghetti wakakaka~!!no differentiation at all...If Japan noodle sure got differences such as Udon and Soba...Japan sushi is the best comapre this sushi above lolx I think maybe is the outlet cooking skill need to sharpen...I think origin Korean food will be nicer..Malaysia korea food outlet need more adaptation to the local people taste if want further improve your business or increase your profit.



Hence, the outlet service is very very good~!!Yea...The Korea is very interesting because got so many small dishes. those dishes almost make me very full and can't even finish my main dish LOLx...is great some of the small dishes but for me...I can't accept those Kimchi LOLx...the taste is strange for me...Sorry for my honesty..u know food is very subjective comments.


Sigh...finally I will grad soon in May and maybe work in June...so fast the time pass...I'm very happy able to meet those truthfulness friends. thank you. A true friend always try to understand you more and accept your existence even though, he/she knew you are imperfect person. This is where I found all this truthfulness friendship in my University. Sad very soon need to say farewell....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails