Tuesday, September 1, 2009

EXORCISM-X INTRODUCTION


The picture above is the cover page for my EXORCISM-X introduction. The character above got related to my comic novel, he is one of the designated antagonists but not in chapter 1 hehe~!The story will divided into 7 or 8 chapters.Every chapters got linkage to each others so can get the flow of the storyline.Moreover, one chapter consist of subs for example, chapter 1.1,1.2 and etc...EXORCISM-X written in English(major) and others foreign languages(minor).I also use few FF-X soundtracks made by NOBUO UEMATSU(Final fantasy X composer)so when you read the story with more feel* haha~!

EXORCISM-X is consisting of detective,horror,supernatural,magic and shounen(youth)genre.The setting is using modern era like present day.The geographical story is overall based on Japan and fictional characters also using Japanese name but still got other races.Additionally,EXORCISM-X is more alike novel but why I say is consist some comic elements because my English very poor so I try to use drawing to explain certain parts.Therefore, you will not feel boring and dry of the story...LOL. The drawing will illustrated or draw by using Paint and photoshop program and I'm using mouse to draw because I no money buy drawing pad...the coverpage also using mouse to draw...LOL

I hope EXORCISM-X will better than its predecessor,SAMANOSKE(2004 PRODUCTION-above) and also hope you all will like it la...and try gives more comments so i can improve it and present to you all in better quality.The EXORCISM-X no doubt will publish on 10 OCTOBER 2009...if no technical problems la hehe~!Moreover,reminder to everyone who read this EXORCISM-X all settings are fictional, no real and doesn't exist in reality.Lastly,I publish earlier the introduction, not 6th SEPTEMBER that I mention because due to my final examination.Therefore,sorry to those readers hehe....anyway,THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails