Thursday, December 24, 2009

Nice Sem Break


sO FAST sem breAK AGAIN...I also don't know pLAN TO DO WHAT..at first,I plan to draw comic and continue back my EXORCISM-X.So, I do some research and get some information related to my comic...suddenly I discover FF-13 is coming soon in March 2010..OMG..Final fantasy is my favorite game ever so how? I didnt own a console like XBOX OR ps3?....HEHE so go get a sponsor LOL then my mother empress agree to sponsor a little..then the financial problem is secure but now the problem is i should choose ps3 or xbox?OMG now is 2nd phase problem LOL

anyway to the end, I choose XBOX 360haha~!Playstation 3 really cannot afford..PS3 now is targeted affluent consumer lol for me really just can afford xbox haha~!

This XBOX REALLY A GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME!!thank u mom!!haha~!..Now I continue Devil May Cry series episode 4..is fantastic and the graphic is damn nice..environment is look great!!mm...i feel color is lose to PS3 but texture of the game much more better than PS3 if compare lol...Finally I can spend a nice Sem Break haha~!My Xbox Elite can customize profile and avatar!!the latest version and I don't think got any problem or get 3RROD cause i had been play more than 5 or 6 hours..is just nice...hehe


mmm...now my dream come true, can play all nice game like Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry4, Tekken 6, GTA 4 , FF13 and many more !!One more thing don't worry about my comic coz I will not neglect my work..it still goes on and will publish next year 2010..EXORCISM-X 1.2-BACKGROUND OF JIRO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails